Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Getting psyched for Mundials?




Found on the BJJ NorCal blog, this reminds me of Cirque du Soleil athletes.... imagine what grips this guy has!



Talk about inspirational.. It isn't a math test!



So, I leave tomorrow and will be back late on the 9th. My husband will unexpectedly not be coming with me-- he has developed a bad case of tendonitis in his ankle and thus working as ring coordinator, which involves a lot of walking, is out. Since I'm not competing, there's absolutely no pressure on either of us to work as RC (which would have made my entry cost nothing.) I'm still excited to go as scorer and watch all these amazing matches, plus I get to train at New Breed and hopefully also the Gracie Academy for two days afterwards... yay!

Best of luck to all my friends competing. And to any readers, if you're at Mundials, please do look for me. I'll be the redhead at the mat table :)

3 comments:

Meerkatsu said...

Wow, what fun!

Anonymous said...

have a great time. See you there!

Liam H Wandi said...

Can't wait for the stories you will tell :)